…kind of makes me want to die when I go in.
- It is ok to complain about a mess. It is not ok to suggest whose mess it was.
- When in doubt, hug.
- Never compare yourself to someone else’s past loves.
- Don’t worry about whether you will stay in love in the future. You don’t even know if you will be alive tomorrow.
- Try to eat the same amount as each other. If one of you is eating an insane amount, pretend you have a stomach ache.
- Hold doors for everyone, regardless of gender.
- Try not to roll your eyes.
- If love is a battlefield, be the other person’s body armor. If they have that covered, then be their machine gun.